Branch Level Mortgage Marketing Support
In this article
- Access to Done-for-You in House Mortgage Marketing
- A Dedicated Design Team to Help You Implement
- Campaigns That Have a Proven Track Record of Success
- Online Digital Marketing
- Print and Web Design
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Social Media Branding
- Local SEO Development
- Branded Material
- Client Retention Program
- Lead Management System
- Personal Website Design
- Detailed Marketing Reports
- Performance Reports
- Access to done-for-you in house marketing systems and a dedicated design team to help you implement campaigns that have a proven track record of success.
MortgageRight has invested heavily in technology and marketing. We have put together state-of-the-art mortgage marketing systems that allows our partners to plug-in and implement new marketing quickly. Our digital marketing systems are second to none. We have developed a proprietary solution that allows us to track each customer along with creating an easy way for our customers to stay informed about their loans throughout the process
Access to Done-for-You in House Mortgage Marketing
You’ll have access to a full suite of marketing tools, including:
- A dedicated design team that can help you create content, or execute custom designs for your events and campaigns
- In-house email systems and promotional mechanics (think social media ads) that are proven to drive results for your business.
- Detailed performance reports on all of your marketing efforts so you can see what works and what doesn’t — and make informed adjustments accordingly.
- Branded material like flyers, brochures, videos and more that any branch manager could use without needing training in Adobe Creative Cloud or other design software (though our designers are happy to provide that training if needed).
A Dedicated Design Team to Help You Implement
The Branch Marketing Support team is available to help you implement a campaign, or even create a brand for your branch. They can also assist with branding opportunities for loan officers, or even the overall brand of your team.
Campaigns That Have a Proven Track Record of Success
What is a campaign? A campaign is a series of targeted messages that are sent to your audience with the goal of achieving key business objectives. These messages could be in the form of e-mails, social media posts, advertisements, or phone calls.
What is a track record of success? In marketing, we use the term “track record” when we look at the number of successful campaigns that have been produced by someone. If you’ve had multiple campaigns that have been successful in reaching their goals then you can be considered an expert at creating them!
How can you tell if a campaign was successful? You’ll know because there were positive results from it such as increased sales revenue or decreased customer churn rate (the percentage rate at which customers leave).
Online Digital Marketing
An important aspect of your marketing strategy is online digital marketing. Online digital marketing is a way to increase awareness, drive traffic and encourage action in order to help you grow your business. It’s an effective strategy when it comes to building brand awareness and increasing sales leads.
Here are some examples of online digital marketing:
- Search engine optimization (SEO) – This helps ensure that your web pages appear higher up in search results for specific keywords related to your products or services.
- Pay-per-click advertising – With this type of advertising, companies pay every time someone clicks on their ad banner on social media sites like Facebook or Google Ads.
- Display ads – Display ads are images that appear on websites other than the one where they were placed by the advertiser; these banners can be text-based or image-based, depending upon what type of product/service they represent.
Print and Web Design
We provide complete print and web design services, including:
- New Website Design. We can take your business from start to finish with a brand-new website that’s sure to impress!
- Print Marketing. Whether you need brochures, flyers or other promotional pieces printed, we will make sure they look their best.
- Web Marketing. We work on both small projects and large-scale campaigns across the country with our clients in mind so they are able to focus on what they do best while we do ours—create amazing websites!
Direct Mail Marketing
- Direct mail marketing is still a great way to reach your target audience. It’s a cost-effective and highly effective form of direct marketing that can be used to generate leads or sales, depending on the campaign.
- What makes it different from other forms of marketing? Unlike digital advertising, direct mail campaigns allow you to personalize each piece with specific information about your audience and their interests, making every piece more effective at reaching them.
- How can you use it as part of an overall marketing strategy? By combining direct mail with other channels such as email marketing, social media advertising, print publications (including magazines), etc., you will be able to reach more people than ever before while presenting them with relevant offers tailored specifically for their needs!
Social Media Branding
Social media is a great way to build relationships with customers and prospects. It can help you reach out to new customers, build brand awareness, establish trust with your audience and connect with them.
Social media isn’t just for digital marketing anymore. Social media has become an important part of the customer journey for many businesses—especially those in the B2C space. For example:
- 85% of consumers say they have a more positive attitude toward companies that engage with them on social media than those that don’t (HubSpot).
- Social media users are five times more likely to buy from brands they follow online compared to other forms of communication such as email or direct mail (Oracle).
Local SEO Development
Local SEO development is a great way to attract new customers, keep current customers coming back, get more business from existing customers and get more business from referral partners. This strategy can be especially effective in helping you compete with larger online retailers who may have national or international brand recognition. I will teach you how to use local SEO development as part of your overall marketing plan for your business.
- For each branch, you can order branded material like pens, notepads and mugs.
- It’s easy to do and we will send you a proof before printing so that you can see exactly what it looks like.
- You can track orders and deliveries in your system. The information is also sent to us so that we know who has ordered what and when they have received it.
- We will keep track of all referral partners and make sure they receive their rewards as promised.
Client Retention Program
As a small business owner, you probably understand the importance of client retention. The more clients you have, the better off your business will be. A good client retention program will help you keep track of your clients and their needs so that they remain happy with their service or product. It also helps keep in touch with them and what they are looking for from your company at all times so that if there is something new happening in the market or other companies offering similar services or products to yours come along, then you can quickly adapt to those changes and stay ahead of the competition by providing something different from what has already been offered elsewhere.
Lead Management System
The Lead Management System we use is the most important branch level mortgage marketing tool for your business. It’s what connects your leads to salespeople and helps them move through the sales process, from initial contact through final sale.
The system works by automatically adding new leads to it as they come in, then assigning them a status based on how far along they are in the sales cycle (if they’re still just an inquiry or if they’ve already booked an appointment). The system also sends out alerts when these events happen so that you’ll know when to follow up with potential customers—or, more importantly, when not to follow up!
Personal Website Design
We will create an effective, high-quality website for yourself and your branch with a minimum of effort. Our team provides:
- Website design services for our branch partners.
- Web hosting services. We host your site on our secure servers, so you don’t need to worry about technical issues like viruses or malware affecting its performance
- Domain name registration—registering a domain name is the first step in setting up a professional-looking website
- Search engine optimization (SEO) services that help you get found by potential customers when they are searching online for products or services like yours
- Online marketing campaigns that drive traffic to your site and convert those visitors into paying customers
Detailed Marketing Reports
You can also expect to receive detailed marketing reports, with the ability to track your spend and performance. In addition, you will have access to branded material such as collateral, sales materials and presentation templates. We provide a referral management service as well so that you can easily share your contact information with potential new customers or partners.
Performance reports are a crucial component of your branch marketing strategy. They allow you to track the performance of each individual campaign and identify what aspects of your marketing are working for you.
In addition, our reports help you keep track of what’s working so that you can replicate it in future campaigns while also letting you know where your ROI is coming from so that we can increase revenue by focusing on the most effective strategies.
You need to know what aspects of your marketing is working for you.
Our reports help you keep track of what’s working and lets you know where your ROI’s are.
We have many ways to report on the success of our marketing campaigns but we also understand this can be overwhelming, so we have a few tools that make it easier to see exactly what happens when someone visits one of your website pages or sees an ad on Facebook or Google Ads.
By tracking your results, you can see what’s working and where your ROI’s are. We can help you with:
- Tracking the effectiveness of your marketing activities, including how many leads they generate
- Measuring the cost per lead (CPL) of each campaign so that you can stay within budget
- Analyzing data from all channels to determine which tactics work best for each channel
You should know what aspects of your marketing are working for you. To keep track of it, our reports help you keep track of where your ROI’s are coming from.
Access to done-for-you in house marketing systems and a dedicated design team to help you implement campaigns that have a proven track record of success.
We offer a wide range of in-house services, so you can integrate the entire marketing process into one convenient place. We’ll help you create your brand identity and then use it to drive website traffic, generate leads, build brand awareness and loyalty with prospective customers, convert those prospects into paying clients or customers and retain them as long-term clients.
- Our team includes a talented design staff with years of experience working on everything from online digital marketing campaigns to print materials like brochures, postcards and direct mail pieces. They are experts in social media branding as well as local SEO development (including Google Places).
- We also offer a client retention program that helps prevent customer churn by increasing customer satisfaction through proactive service calls after installation or repair services are complete.
The MortgageRight mortgage marketing team makes sure that all the systems and tools we provide are kept up to date with the latest in industry trends. We take pride in providing each of our clients with a unique marketing experience based on their needs and wants.